Please click here
for Online Registration.
Registrants are advised to read the registration information carefully before submission.
Scientific Symposia (16 – 17 November 2019)
|Registration Category||Early-Bird Rate
(on/before 31 October 2019)
(after 31 October 2019)
|Day Registration 2|
|HKCA Fellow 1||HK$4,000||HK$4,500||HK$3,500
(16 or 17 November)
|Non-HKCA Fellow 1||HK$5,500||HK$6,000||HK$3,500
(16 or 17 November)
|HKCA Trainee *1||HK$1,000||-|
|Non-HKCA Trainee *1||HK$2,000||-|
|Hong Kong Medical Student / Intern #||FREE (subject to limited quota)|
Nursing Symposium (09:00 – 12:30, 16 November)
|For Nurse only:|
|Nursing Symposium Only
|Nursing Symposium & Scientific Symposia
* Verification letter from the Department of Anaesthesiology in your hospital is required to qualify for the Trainee fee.
|#||Hong Kong Medical Student / Intern Registrants of ASM are entitled to Scientific Symposia, exhibition, tea breaks, lunches, Lunch Symposium and Breakfast Symposium. Nursing Symposium is not included. Limited number of light breakfast and lunch will be available at Breakfast Symposium and Lunch Symposium on first-come-first-served basis. Please submit registration form together with a copy of valid Student ID / Intern ID and present valid Student ID / Intern ID at registration desk.|
|1||ASM Registrants (except Nursing Symposium only) are entitled to Scientific Symposia, exhibition, tea breaks, lunches, Lunch Symposium, Breakfast Symposium, and Congregation Dinner. Nursing Symposium is not included. Limited number of light breakfast and lunch will be available at Breakfast Symposium and Lunch Symposium on first-come-first-served basis.|
|2||Day Registrants are entitled to the functions on the day they registered. Nursing Symposium is not included.|
|Workshops||Date & Time||Fee|
|W1 –Perioperative Oxygenation, THRIVE and Airway Workshop||16 November, 10:45 – 12:45||HK$1,000|
|W2 – Critical Care USG Workshop||16 November,
13:30 – 15:00, 15:30 - 17:00
|W3 –Perioperative Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test CPET Workshop||16 November,
13:30 – 15:00, 15:30 - 17:00
|W4 – Crisis Refresher Workshop for Specialists||17 November, 08:30 – 12:00
HKJC ILCM, HKAM Jockey Club Building
|W5 –Regional Anaesthesia Workshop||17 November, 13:30 – 15:00||HK$1,500|
|M1 – The Greater Mind Workshop Series||HK$500||HKCA Trainee /
Medical Student / Intern
|M1A: Productivity: Working Smarter, Working Safer||16 November, 10:30 – 12:30|
|M1B: Be Mindful, Not Mind Full for Exams (Trainees)||16 November, 15:00 – 17:00|
|M1C: Resilience: Performing Under Pressure, Maintaining Patient Safety||17 November, 10:30 – 12:30|
|M2A – Labyrinth Walking in Action Workshop (Session 1)
M2B – Labyrinth Walking in Action Workshop (Session 2)
|16 November, 16:00 – 17:00
16 November, 17:00 – 18:00
|FREE (subject to limited quota)|
|M3 - The Chocolate Workshop||16 November, 17:00 – 18:00||HK$160|
|M4 - Music Therapy -Song Writing and Music Making Workshop||17 November, 13:30 – 17:00||HK$300|
Only ASM Registrants are eligible to register for the workshops. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Workshops may be cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
(one complimentary ticket to each ASM registrant except Students, Interns and Nursing registration)
Date: 17 November 2019
Additional Congregation Dinner Ticket: HK$1,380 per person
Payment must be made in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$) by the following methods:
- Cheque: payable to “The Hong Kong College of Anaesthesiologists”
(Please mail it to the ASM 2019 Meeting Secretariat. Address is:
International Conference Consultants Ltd.: Unit C-D, 17/F, Max Share Centre, 373 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong.)
- Credit Card: Visa or Master Card
Registration confirmation will be emailed to the registered delegates after receipt of the full payment.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the Meeting Secretariat and the refund will be made after the Meeting. If cancellation is received on or before 16 October 2019, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. Thereafter, there is no refund of registration fee.
Rules and Regulations
- Each registrant should complete a separate Registration Form. Online registration is highly recommended.
- Registration Form without payment will NOT be processed. Please do NOT send cash.
- The Meeting Secretariat will send a Registration Confirmation by email upon receipt of your Registration Form and full payment. Kindly check the confirmation. Any changes or alterations must be made in writing to the Meeting Secretariat.
- Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administrative charge:
On or before 16 October 2019 50% of the registration fee After 16 October 2019 No refund
- The programme is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of cancellation of the Meeting, the only liability of the Organizers is to refund all the fees paid. Workshops maybe cancelled due to insufficient enrolment. Refund will be made after the meeting.
- All enquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Meeting Secretariat.
- The information on this Form is to assist us in preparing your participation in the Meeting. All the information you provide will be restricted to the Organizers of ASM 2019 and other related working parties. You have the right of access and correction with respect to your personal data held by us. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact the Meeting Secretariat.