The Scientific Committee of the Annual Scientific Meeting in Anaesthesiology 2019 cordially invites you to submit abstracts for Oral Presentation at the Free Paper Presentation Session.
Date: 17 November 2019 (Sunday)
Venue: Room N104-105, level 1 of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Format: Oral Presentation (with PowerPoint slides)
Duration: 10 minutes, followed by 2 minutes of Q&A
- Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 September 2019
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to presenters by email in early October 2019
- Further guideline will be provided upon receipt of the acceptance notice
- All presenters must register as a paid delegate before 16 October 2019. Your presentation will NOT be included in the Final Programme Book if you fail to do so.
Special Notes to HKCA Trainees:
- Trainees are also welcome to present their research in the Free Paper Presentation Session, whether or not the research is their Formal Project
- If a trainee chooses to present their Formal Project at the Free Paper Presentation, the Presentation will not affect the outcome of their Formal Project evaluation.
- The Free Paper Presentation is different from the Trainee's Formal Project Prize Session:
- For the Free Paper Presentation, prior acceptance by the Formal Project Review Panel is NOT required.
- For Trainee's Formal Project Prize Session at ASM 2019, abstracts are already being reviewed by Formal Project Officer. Invitation will be sent out to selected trainees by HKCA in due course.